Friday, Nov. 5 • 8 am-2:45 pm
Speakers: Alex Beavers, Alan Freedman, Ronni Loundy, Michael Travis, Paul Wax, and Gayle Yaverbaum
Ringling College Museum Campus (Masks Required)
Fee: $88 Gold Members; $98 Silver Members (Fee does not include lunch. Lunch is available at the Bistro on the Museum Campus. Tech Day registrants will receive a 10% discount.)
Remember 2020? Please…it’s a year we would all like to forget!
Nevertheless, we adapted to pandemic lifestyle disruptions and social isolation by relying on internet-related technology such as online shopping, FaceTime, Zoom, streaming movies, telemedicine, etc.
Whether you’re new to technology or an experienced user, “Tech Day” is a great way to learn how to use existing technology, understand emerging technologies, increase internet security awareness, and more.
Our presenters are OLLI instructors who have taught hundreds of students over the years and who bring their knowledge to this year’s Tech Day.
- Technology’s Role in the New Normal: Paul Wax
- Everyday Apps: Gayle Yaverbaum
- A Quick Guide to Better iPhone Photography: Alan Freedman
- The Fascinating History of Today’s Technology: Gayle Yaverbaum
- 50 Things You Didn’t Know Your iPhone Can Do: Alan Freedman
- Information and Personal Internet Security: Paul Wax
- Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins: Alex Beavers
- Artificial Intelligence: How Computing Changes Everything: Alex Beavers
- When Should I Buy a New Device and What Should I Look For? Ronni Loundy
- Internet of Things (IoT) and the Future of Smart Connected Devices: Michael Travis