Academy Adventures: Israel
Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Dead Sea, Masada & Jerusalem
13 days from $5695
per person, double occupancy, including airfare*
Final payment deadline date: July 1, 2016
This 13 day adventure will take you to 20 cities and the Dead Sea. You will arrive in Tel Aviv with later visits to Caesarea, Mount Carmel, Akko; Golan Heights, Capernaum, Megiddo, which was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005; and many more sites.
Tour leader: Steven Derfler, Ph.D., has traveled to Israel more than 30 times as a professor leading groups of archaeology and history students and as a guide for adult educational tours.
• Round trip flight from Tampa to Tel Aviv via United Airlines, including fuel surcharges and taxes and fees
• 10 nights’ accommodation in Israel in deluxe and superior first class hotels with private bath
• Buffet breakfast and dinner daily
• All group transfers and group transportation
• Comprehensive guided touring program including all entrance fees to places visited throughout the itinerary
• Professional, English-speaking tour guides throughout the program